The bottom line is each of my couples is unique and I know that they put in a lot of thought to make their big day reflect their personality, style and values. For this reason, each event I work on is priced out individually based on details that you provide: How big is your wedding party? How many centrepieces do you require? When you talk about centrepieces are you thinking of lush, elevated arrangements or a few bud vases? Will you need delivery and set-up? How about late-night pick-up of rentals? There are so many factors and all of those sweet little details add up.
Leslie & Michael
For a full-service wedding, I require a minimum spend of $2,500. To give a little perspective, I’d suggest that couples planning a 2018 full-service wedding with roughly 100 guests budget around $3,000. This would likely cover:
- personal flowers for an average wedding party (3 attendants on either side)
- a few corsages or boutonnieres for honoured guests
- a pair of statement arrangements for the ceremony
- average-sized centrepieces for 10 tables
- delivery and set-up (depending on location and timeline)
If you are looking to add an arbour or chuppah, a hanging installation over your Head Table, or if you want extra lush centrepieces or have a large bridal party expect to budget more.